Summer Sun

I'm not going to lie I'm in desperate need of a sunshine holiday, I've not been away since February of last year & my week off last week with only days out planned & bad weather have not helped my yearning of a beach & hot sun. The school holidays have pretty much been a washout & I'm feeling I've missed summer entirely. Don't get me wrong I love autumn but I'm just not ready for it yet. I find myself on Pinterest looking at summer themed interiors & outdoor living. I've not sat outside enjoying some relaxation in the garden, no alfresco dining, not even a BBQ. This feels tragic. Time for summer inspiration me thinks.... 

I need this view!!! Breakfast outside staring at the rolling waves (swoon) 


And evenings chilling in the evening sunshine, reading a book & listening to the sound of the waves as they crash in the shore....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for one’s good posting! I enjoyed reading it, I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great writing, have a nice evening! Keeping this website.
    Vintage Dresser Furniture

    ReplyDelete