Desire*Design*Delight



Today I am featuring a couple of moodboards that the very talented Allie from Desire*Design*Delight
has been kind enough to let me post on my blog today. I first came across Allie on the online moodboard  creator Olioboard. I have since become an avid follower of her blog page http://desire*design*delight.blogspot.com/
Allie a design student from DC created her blog to share trends in both fashion & interior design. Its a fantastic blog that I recommend you go & take a look at for yourself.
This board Purple Haze is my favourite, I love the different tones of purples & pinks with the white & silver.
What do you think, fantasticly put together isnt it.?
Turquoize is my favourite colour & this gorgeous sofa looks stunning against the neutral pallette of the rest of the room.

Thank you Allie for sharing these with us x

2 comments:

  1. So in love with that purple color.....my daughter is wanting to redo her room & a lavendar color has come up several times, but we can't make up our minds....xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature Sarah!! :)

    ReplyDelete