Hot Coco

My very first mood board post to my new blog page, its all very exciting. Being that we are in Autumn and with halloween fast approaching I thought I would start with some autumn leaf colours bringing in those chocolates and oranges, hence the name of my first mood board being Hot Coco. I would love to hear what people think.
The African Maiden wall decor is sold by Furniture Creations and can be brought on line at Amazon. I absolutely love the decorative sunflower design mirror , its handcrafted in metal with an antiqued gold finish. The beautiful lighting pendant is designed by Jamie Young at Layla Grayce. Its inspired by the flowering lotus of South Asia. Each petal is made from pressed metal sheets to which gold leaf is applied. Each piece is handcrafted & unique, hence the price tag of $263.00

No comments:

Post a Comment